Want to earn a 5% discount off your next order?
Then send us pictures of your fabulous hair creations! :)
We primarily use customer photo submissions on the product pages on our website, but they may also appear on our website in other ways, like the banners on the front page, as well as on our social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Tumblr). You will be credited anywhere that your picture is used.
You can see an example of how customer pictures are used on product pages in our listing for Sweet Red kk jumbo braid.
To qualify for the discount, please send photos that meet the following guidelines:
- The hair should show prominently in the pictures.
- The pictures must be in color and without obvious/distracting editing. Feel free to hide a blemish, but no Snapchat flower crowns, please!
- Pictures must measure a minimum of 500x500 pixels. They don't need to be a perfect square as long as the shortest side is at least 500 pixels. Most cameras, phones, and photo editing apps will produce images much larger than the minimum size by default.
- We no longer require customer photo submissions to be worn by a person as long as the hair has been used to create something new -- for example, a picture of a bag of kanekalon does not meet the criteria (unless your picture of a bag of kanekalon is really, really cool), but a set of dreads made from that kanekalon is perfectly fine.
How to Submit a Picture
- Your name: Either your real name or whatever nickname you want to go by.
- The pictures: You can send them as an e-mail attachment or send us a link to them. Please send the direct link to the picture itself. For example, if you have pictures uploaded to your Instagram account, give us the link to the page that the picture is on -- not just a link to your profile.
- The details: Let us know what products/colors you used. If you don't remember, don't worry! If you give us the name or e-mail you placed the order number, we can look up your order history and try to figure it out that way :)
- Your website or preferred social media profile: only if you have one, of course! If you include a website or social media profile, it will be used to credit you anywhere your pictures are used. You can also provide more than one link for yourself, and if anyone else needs to be credited for your image like a photographer, make-up artist, model, stylist, etc, you're welcome to include their information as well.
- Other stuff: If you've already posted a picture on Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, or Twitter and would like a discount code, please message us on the appropriate platform and let us know! We want to be sure that you're cool with being added to the catalog and we feel that posting/tagging isn't enough to consent to that, but a quick PM letting us know what colors/products you used in the picture and that you'd like to submit to the gallery is sufficient :)