- Henlon Braid, Blond/Pink/Purple/Blue
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and get 5% off
Henlon hair is a durable fiber commonly used for making wigs, and has a very high resistance to heat (similar to ShapeShifter Monofiber) and tends to stay quite soft even when it's set. It looks and feels almost identical to high heat kanekalon.
We recommend using henlon for braids; for dreads, you may get better results using from regular kanekalon. In any case, this hair will seal softer and squishier.
We recommend using a steamer or a wet wash cloth and straightener to seal dreads. Henlon is best suited for crochet dreads. For braids, it's best to seal the ends with rubber bands or thread, or use a damp cloth/straightener (like with dreads).
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.8 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Smooth, only very slightly kinky yaky texture. Henlon is very soft and somewhat slippery compared to regular kanekalon, and feels similar to high heat kanekalon.
Brand: Diversity Hair.
Color: Blond/Pink/Purple/Blue. Light blond at the top fading down into neon pink, followed by bright purple, and a deep violet-based blue at the tips.
The last four pictures are color comparison shots that show the following from left to right:
- 1001/613 Creamy Blond kk jumbo braid, Blond/Pink/Purple/Blue henlon, and 613 Platinum Blond kk jumbo braid
- Baby Pink kk jumbo braid, Blond/Pink/Purple/Blue henlon, and Hot Pink kk jumbo braid
- Orchid kk jumbo braid, Blond/Pink/Purple/Blue henlon, and Neon Purple high heat kanekalon
- Vibrant Purple kk jumbo braid, Blond/Pink/Purple/Blue henlon, and Navy Blue kk jumbo braid