Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and get 5% off
Henlon hair is a durable fiber commonly used for making wigs, and has a very high resistance to heat (similar to ShapeShifter Monofiber) and tends to stay quite soft even when it's set. It looks and feels almost identical to high heat kanekalon.
We recommend using henlon for braids; for dreads, you may get better results using from regular kanekalon. In any case, this hair will seal softer and squishier.
We recommend using a steamer or a wet wash cloth and straightener to seal dreads. Henlon is best suited for crochet dreads. For braids, it's best to seal the ends with rubber bands or thread, or use a damp cloth/straightener (like with dreads).
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.8 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Smooth, only very slightly kinky yaky texture. Henlon is very soft and somewhat slippery compared to regular kanekalon, and feels similar to high heat kanekalon.
Brand: Diversity Hair.
Color: Khaki Green.
The last three product pictures are color comparison that show the following:
- Light Olive Green on the left, Khaki Green in the middle, and Moss Green on the right.
- Olive Green on the left, Khaki Green in the middle, and Pistachio on the right.
- Mojito on the left, Khaki Green in the middle, and Mint Green on the right.
- Lime Green on the left, Khaki Green in the middle, and Emerald Green on the right.
Lime Green and Emerald Green are both kk jumbo braid. The rest of the colors in the comparison shots are high heat kanekalon and henlon.