Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and get 5% off
Professional quality 100% kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Great for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads! This type of kanekalon has a very high resistance to heat (similar to ShapeShifter Monofiber) and tends to stay quite soft even when it's set.
We recommend using a steamer or a wet wash cloth and straightener to seal dreads. High heat kanekalon is best suited for crochet dreads. For braids, it's best to seal the ends with rubber bands or thread, or use a damp cloth/straightener (like with dreads).
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g).
Texture: Smooth, only very slightly kinky yaky texture. High heat kanekalon is very soft and somewhat slippery compared to regular kanekalon.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: 1B Off Black with Fuchsia Tips. This color is not a blend; the individual strands are black and the top and colored at the tips.
The last four product pictures are color comparisons that show the following colors from left to right:
- 1B Off Black with Fuchsia Tips and 1B Off Black with Neon Magenta Tips.
- Turkish Delight, 1B Off Black with Fuchsia Tips, and Neon Purple.
- Strawberry, 1B Off Black with Fuchsia Tips, and Neon Violet.
- Black/Brown Mix with Platinum Blond Tips, Light Blond with Neon Pink Tips, 1B Off Black with Fuchsia Tips, Dream, and 1B Off Black with Navy Blue Tips.
All of the colors shown in the comparison pictures are high heat kanekalon except for Strawberry and Neon Violet, which are kk jumbo braid.