Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and get 5% off
Professional quality 100% kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Great for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads! This type of kanekalon has a very high resistance to heat (similar to ShapeShifter Monofiber) and tends to stay quite soft even when it's set.
We recommend using a steamer or a wet wash cloth and straightener to seal dreads. High heat kanekalon is best suited for crochet dreads. For braids, it's best to seal the ends with rubber bands or thread, or use a damp cloth/straightener (like with dreads).
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g).
Texture: Smooth, only very slightly kinky yaky texture. High heat kanekalon is very soft and somewhat slippery compared to regular kanekalon.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: 1B Off Black with Purple Tips. This color is not a blend; the individual strands are black and the top and colored at the tips.
The last four product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following colors are products:
- 1B Off Black with Purple Tips high heat kk on the left, and 1B Off Black and Purple kk jumbo braid on the right.
- 1B Off Black with Pastel Lavender Tips Color Braid on the left, 1B Off Black with Purple Tips high heat kanekalon in the middle, and 1B Off Black with Dark Purple Tips Highlight Braid on the right.
- Darling Violet on the left, 1B Off Black with Purple Tips in the middle, and 1B Off Black with Deep Purple Tips on the right. All three colors are high heat kanekalon.
- Medium Purple kk jumbo braid on the left, 1B Off Black with Purple Tips high heat kanekalon in the middle, and Dark Purple kk jumbo braid on the right.