Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and get 5% off
Professional quality 100% kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Great for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads! This type of kanekalon has a very high resistance to heat (similar to ShapeShifter Monofiber) and tends to stay quite soft even when it's set.
We recommend using a steamer or a wet wash cloth and straightener to seal dreads. High heat kanekalon is best suited for crochet dreads. For braids, it's best to seal the ends with rubber bands or thread, or use a damp cloth/straightener (like with dreads).
Length: 20" folded, 40" unfolded (50 cm folded, 100 cm unfolded).
Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g).
Texture: Smooth, only very slightly kinky yaky texture. High heat kanekalon is very soft and somewhat slippery compared to regular kanekalon.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: Cotton Candy (1B Off Black at the top, fading down into Light Pink, and a bright medium blue at the tips). This color is not a blend; the individual strands are black and the top and colored at the tips.
The final four images are color comparison an UV shots that show the following colors:
- Twilight on the left, Cotton Candy in the middle, and Dream on the right.
- Cotton Candy on the left, Light Pink on the top right, and Blue Raspberry on the bottom right.
- Cotton Candy on the left, and 1B Off Black, Pastel Pink, and Polar Blue kk jumbo braid from top to bottom on the right.
- Cotton Candy under blacklight. The pink in the middle glows very bright. The blue reacts a tiny bit, but isn't very bright, and the black does not react to blacklight at all.