Professional quality 100% kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Great for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads! This type of kanekalon has a very high resistance to heat (similar to ShapeShifter Monofiber) and tends to stay quite soft even when it's set.
We recommend using high heat kk for braids; for dreads, you may get better results using from regular kanekalon. In any case, this hair will seal softer and squishier.
We recommend using a steamer or a wet wash cloth and straightener to seal dreads. High heat kk is best suited for crochet dreads. For braids, it's best to seal the ends with rubber bands or thread, or use a damp cloth/straightener (like with dreads).
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.8 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Smooth, only very slightly kinky yaky texture. High heat kanekalon is very soft and somewhat slippery compared to regular kanekalon.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: Lilac Grey.
The last six product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Lilac Grey on the left and Silver on the right. Both colors are high heat kk.
- Light Grey on the left, Lilac Grey in the middle, and Cool Grey on the right. All three are high heat kk.
- Vintage Purple on the left, Lilac Grey in the middle, and Lilac on the right. All three are high heat kk.
- Solid Grey kk jumbo braid on the left, Lilac Grey high heat kk in the middle, and 60 Silver White kk jumbo braid on the right.
- 51 Grey kk jumbo braid on the left, Lilac Grey high heat kk in the middle, and 44 Gunmetal kk jumbo braid on the right.
- Light Purple kk jumbo braid on the left, Lilac Grey high heat kk in the middle, and RastAfri Lavender kk jumbo braid on the right.